2017 Economic Calendar
POWERED BY  econoday logo
U.S. & Intl Recaps   |   Event Definitions   |   Today's Calendar   |   

E-Commerce Retail Sales  
Released On 8/17/2017 10:00:00 AM For Q2:2017
PriorActual
E-Sales Q/Q Change SAAR4.1 %4.8 %

Highlights
Online shopping has been strong this year, rising a quarter-to-quarter 4.8 percent in the second quarter vs 4.1 percent in the first quarter. As a percentage of total retail sales, e-commerce continues to gain ground, up 4 tenths to 8.9 percent.

Definition
E-commerce sales are sales of goods and services where an order is placed by the buyer or price and terms of sale are negotiated over the Internet, an extranet, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) network, or other online system. Payment may or may not be made online.  Why Investors Care
 
 

2017 Release Schedule
Released On: 2/175/168/1711/17
Release For: Q4:2016Q1:2017Q2:2017Q3:2017
 


powered by  [Econoday]